VIRTUAL MENTOR COACHING TO APPLY FOR YOUR ICF CREDENTIAL
Getting certified as a coach or renewing your credential is an investment in time, money and effort. A perfect opportunity to also take your coaching to another level.
As coaches, the continuous improvement of our technique is a commitment that we acquire when choosing this profession. It is a professional commitment, because getting certified and renewing our credentials is a sign of professionalism and responsibility in the exercise of our profession.
But it is also a personal commitment, towards our clients and ourselves, to be self-critical, reflect on our work and provide value and quality every day in our sessions.
This is how I feel and live coaching every day.
What will this program bring you?
- an external view on of your coaching style, with 360º feedback from the entire group
- greater awareness of your strengths and areas of improvement as a coach
- gain self confidence in the exercise of your profession
- clarity on how to pass the ACC or PCC certification exam
- support to renew your ACC or PCC credential
- tools and techniques for a more transformational coaching
- a great boost to become the coach you want to be
*ICF requires 10 hours of mentoring for credential renewals, of which at least 3 hours must be individual.
The program includes:
- Orientation Call
- 3 Group Mentor Coaching sessions – ZOOM (total 7,5h)
- 2 Individual Mentor Coaching Sessions – ZOOM (total 3 h)
- Assessment of 2 recordings
- Prework and reading material
- In-between e-mail support
- Practice group to prepare for ICF exam recording
- Support to review your ICF application
- Certificate for 10 hours of Mentor Coaching valid for ICF
Price: Request information